Blog has moved, searching new blog...

expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Why don't I blog more?

-->
Uni is crazy. It’s fun and exciting, but it’s also exhausting and sometimes scary and lonely, and it’s been taking up most of my brain space.

As a result, I have been somewhat neglecting my blogging… ok, a lot. I am frustrated with myself about this, partially because I really wanted to maintain an active online presence this year, but also because I really do love blogging!

However, I think there is another reason I have been neglecting this blog – I have been putting too much pressure on myself to write about serious or really mature things all the time. Sure, this is important, but I also love fun, girly things, like movies and music and makeup… and I think if I let myself write about those things a little more, I could actually have a much better, much more up-to-date blog.

So stay tuned for plenty more fun things, including interviews, reviews, more fun articles and, best of all, more content! Thanks for being patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment